Greetings, wanderer! Looking for a build to read? A paticularly Role-Play heavy build? Well, you're in the right place! So, lets get into it. Many of you have played Oblivion, right? And many of you have played Shivering Isles? Well, if so, you will remember this lovely lady. Well, this is who I based my build on! Relmyna Verenim has returned, to cause even more pain, suffering, and sorrow than the last time. Without further ado, Warlord presents...

"I am Relmyna. Relmyna Verenim. Citizen of Dementia, successful scientist, and the most powerful sorceress to ever live. Nice to meet you. Now, to other buisness. Are you needing that tongue? I could put it to better use than you can. Hand it over."

Race: Dunmer, Female. Relmyna Verenim was a Dark Elf, and so... and so she still is!

Stone: The Mage > The Serpent. Nothing says torture like paralysis followed by veins full of poison.

Shouts: Drain Vitality, Marked for Death, Unrelenting Force

Stats: 3/1/1.

Major Skills: Conjuration, Destruction, Alchemy

Minor Skills: Restoration, One-Handed, Alteration

Apparel: Black Vampire Armor, Dunmer Shoes, Necromancer's Amulet, Ring of the Erutide, Thalmor Gloves

Weapon: Ebony Dagger

Quests: College of Winterhold, Dark Brotherhood, Main Quest, Volkihar, Blood on the Ice, Dragonborn, Served Cold, Master Spell Rituals

This build is all about magic. However, this build does not use magic in the usual way. Relmyna is a Necromancer, remember. But, she is not your traditional, frost-spamming Necromancer. She expirements upon her targets, and, when they are still alive, her goal is to cause them as much pain as possible.

Your Ebony Dagger is used for Role-Play (See Role-Play) but also is handy when magicka reserves are low and you need to defeat an enemy on low health. They can be found upon completion of the Dark Brotherhood. All the Initiate's carry them. The Vampire Armor looks similar to the outfit she wears in Oblivion. It can be found in Volkihar Keep, or on the corpses of dead vampires.

Dunmer Shoes can be obtained during Served Cold. They look good wqith the Telvani Robes, so thats what she wears. The Necromancers Amulet is obtained after completion of the quest Blood on the Ice. Its enchantments are very benificial to the build. Plus, it looks cool.

The Ring of the Erudite is a powerful tool for any sorceress. It has a very useful Fortify Magicka enchantment, especially earlier on, and the magicka regeneration is handy, too. Finally, the Thalmor Gloves are very fancy when worn with the Vampire Armor, and... yeah.

'Don't worry. If you die, I will bring you back to life. We have much to accompish. Now, tell me. At this very moment, which hurts more, your insides, or your outsides?'

As you can see from the above screenshot, you will know the build uses the black variant of the Vampire Armor. However, until you get this armor piece, gowith the Novice set from Helgen. However, it is very easy to find on the very first Dawnguard quest. It can be found on the corpse of many vampires.

Now, I have already listed the rest of the equipment and where to find it above. So, if you do not know where to get the armor, just check it there.

(More Coming after Move)

Views: 449

Replies to This Discussion

Can anyone provide me with a few Necromancer/Mad Scientist/Sorceress pictures? Keep in mind they must be female.

I'm pretty sure you could find waaay more than enough if you would search yourself. Just type in something like "female necromancer wallpaper" or "female sorceress wallpaper". There are so many, it suggests you're not even trying :D.

xD

Mayyyybe

People are much less likely to respond to requests that you can easily do yourself, you know? It isn't fun if it's too obvious. :)

Bah what...I did it 

The situation was a different one, if I remember right.

Font changed.

Thank you to NOODLES for the screenshots! 9There are 2 more)

Wow Warlord, I love this build. A dark elf that does live experiments on people she comes across.

Thanks! Its not even half way done though, so keep an eye out!

Headers added.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service