All Discussions Tagged 'M-O' (17)

← Back to The Story Corner
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dragon of the East - A Skyrim Retelling

Next Chapter Progress ~ On Hiatus     CLICK HERE FOR LATEST UPDATES (8/7/2016)  A mortal of Nirn with the soul of a wyrm, A dragon of…

Started by Okan-Zeeus

288 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Jack Riordan

Motty's Fallout 4 Character Build Story, The Gearhead (TOC)

The Gearhead: Character Build Long Story TOC My favorite and most played character in Fallout 4 is "The Gearhead". He’s an intelligent inv…

Started by Motty Skills

5 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Motty Skills

The Imperial Auditor

Introduction The trials and tribulations of an Imperial administrator taking his first steps outside of Cyrodiil, to Skyrim the land of dr…

Started by Meli

7 May 22, 2016
Reply by Meli

Mikz's Story: The Crazy One

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differen…

Started by Mikz

0 Dec 22, 2015

Threads of the Webspinner - Table of Contents

Skyrim teeters on the edge of a Civil War. Dragons are coming back. Trouble is brewing in the Dark Brotherhood. Can Bricca, a Breton vampir…

Started by Moriche

14 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Moriche

The Tale of Mathias Wulfe TOC

Hello you Guys and welcome to my Table of Contents page. I am Mathias Wulfe, a Nordic SpellBlade and Brother in Arms to Jake The Orc. "wha…

Started by ShyGuyWolf

3 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Medieval

Dawn of the Dominion TOC - Nordic Origin

New to the Story corner, but I've always had a few ideas for stories in my head and I feel a need to get them out to people. This is the…

Started by Nordic Origin

0 Apr 5, 2015

'Sentinel' by Niyaz

Hello, it's Niyaz, also known as SilverArchex. 'Sentinel' is a story set in Tamriel during the late Merethic Era, and mid fourth era. It t…

Started by Niyaz

1 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Niyaz

Nik's Story: The Tale Of The Diamond Warrior

The Tale Of The Diamond Warrior Hi guys, I think it's only appropriate that i'll first introduce myself, as this is the first "post" in…

Started by Nik

0 Aug 30, 2014

Morthevin's Arcanaeum

Meeting of the Powerful Origins Chapter 1 - Ingmar Torbreaker Chapter 2 - Adella Caelius Chapter 3 - Grips-The-Souls Chapter 4 - Melandil C…

Started by Morthevin

0 May 1, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service