All Discussions Tagged 'J-L' (23)

← Back to The Story Corner
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Straag Rod (The Turning Wheel): Book 1

Straag Rod Book 1, Part 2 Chapter VI Progress  Working on it. Got a lot of editing to do. I'm shooting for middle of July, but I need to so…

Started by Lissette Long-Chapper

413 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Lissette Long-Chapper

Votaress of Arkay: TOC; Legion

The Votaress of Arkay is character-driven story that follows and explores the lives of Sibella and her close friend Leris on the event's…

Started by Legion

7 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Jeffrey

TOC: Parables of the Heart

This is my small but growing collection of poetry celebrating language, lore, and storytelling. Entries are ordered top to bottom from newe…

Started by Legion

4 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Phil

Signal Fire of the Apostle: TOC; Legion

Signal Fire of the Apostle tells the story of Leris after the events of Votaress of Arkay. Like its predecessor, it is a character-driven…

Started by Legion

10 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Legion

Bleeding Sun - Table of Contents

Sorine Jurard had quite a few ideas as to what she would do after the war on the Volkihar ended, but all this time, she had been looking a…

Started by Lazy Rocktime

8 May 8, 2016
Reply by Castle

Blood Ethos: TOC; Legion

Blood Ethos is a short and not-so-sweet story centered around Jo'haram, an alchemist with a dark side, and world-changing goals. This sto…

Started by Legion

0 Mar 29, 2016

The Immortal Witch

Hello, i'm just a person who loves reading and writing and I also love the Elder Scrolls series. These set of stories started as a tafe pro…

Started by jevo

3 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by jevo

Zenith, by Joshua Primrose - Table of Contents

So I've been meaning to continuing writing this, and I figured publishing the first part would give me the incentive to do so. So, with no…

Started by Joshua Primrose

2 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Joshua Primrose

E'ermore TOC

"E'ermore" or Evermore is a tale of many familiar faces from within Skyrim as well as one in particular legend from the time of Oblivion. C…

Started by Lucid

9 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Lucid

J'tesh's Path

Introduction Like many stories on The Skyrim Blog, this is a retelling of a play through; in spite of that it will be done through my chara…

Started by J'tesh-Dar

3 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by J'tesh-Dar

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service