All Discussions Tagged '#long' (96)

← Back to The Story Corner
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dragon of the East - A Skyrim Retelling

Next Chapter Progress ~ On Hiatus     CLICK HERE FOR LATEST UPDATES (8/7/2016)  A mortal of Nirn with the soul of a wyrm, A dragon of…

Started by Okan-Zeeus

288 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Jack Riordan

Straag Rod (The Turning Wheel): Book 1

Straag Rod Book 1, Part 2 Chapter VI Progress  Working on it. Got a lot of editing to do. I'm shooting for middle of July, but I need to so…

Started by Lissette Long-Chapper

413 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Lissette Long-Chapper

A Redoran Tale by Velvos (TOC)

A Redoran Tale  'An outcast on a path of revenge' About: A Redoran Tale is a story I thought about doing for a while, it's about a Dunmer…

Started by Velvos

1 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Edornas Oakenlock

Crossover (TOC)

'The Crossover, an ancient Dwarven device, has been activated and now two worlds that were never meant to meet must work together to sto…

Started by Will

16 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Will

TOC A Dance with Daedra (ADwD)

Overview A Dance with Daedra begins with the trials of a teen, Amari, as she strives to break free of the fate the Greater Daedra weave abo…

Started by Exuro

53 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by ShyGuyWolf

Those Whom the Gods Forsake- Accursed Gloom

The story of an Altmer mage, Caranthir, sent to Skyrim to join the College of Winterhold. Based off the adventures of my first Mage Ch…

Started by Accursed Gloom

58 Aug 12, 2016

The Storm Song: Table of Contents

~The Storm Song~ A Son of the South, A Dragon of the North, One born amidst war and raised in scorn. A Hunter shall arise in the Dawn of th…

Started by Matt Feeney

3 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Matt Feeney

Union Of The Wolf

Many moons ago a singular event occurred in two separate lands simultaneously touching upon two lives. There was no prophesy foretelling…

Started by Sotek

135 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Sotek

The Bounty Chronicles: Table of Contents

"All too easy." Xian-Krie has faced many enemies over his life in Cyrodiil and in Skyrim. And why shouldn't he have? He is the Dragonborn…

Started by Ben W

45 Jul 27, 2016

Legends of the Skaal: ToC

♦ Legends of the Skaal will chronicle the lives of two warrior brothers as fate guides them on harrowing journeys to test the limits of…

Started by SpottedFawn

58 Jul 12, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service