Hello Art group, bet you thought you'd seen the last of me  But nope like a...Ah, can't think of a metaphor right now...Anyway I'm back in the Art Group, and this time I was kind of hoping to set up something long term. Now, in case you didn't know, I'm a real big fan of creating banners for others to use in their Builds/Stories/Discussions/Whatever, mostly because really I can't do anything else artistic but I wanted to kind of expand.

So this is a Request Thread, you ask me to create  a banner for you, I do my best to provide and hopefully we all walk away fairly content. Now I wouldn't trust a potentially random guy offering to do art for me, so I'll have a few of my many (like...30-40) different banners on display at the end of the discussion. But first we have to go over a few rules.

1. I'll only take one request at a time per person. So don't expect to come here asking for 600 banners at once. A request is considered to be banners for a single build, not just one banner.  
  2. If your asking for a banner, I need something to base it off. Generally a theme (like Ice or Forests) will work, but I would also definitely appreciate pictures, especially if it's for something like a story where you need something very specific.
  3. Any lack of theme, will result in I, DB using whatever I feel like for your banner. At the moment I'm considering either using Golden Fool's My Little Pony picture collection or lining the banner with some of the worst lines from the Star Wars prequels (Like Ani talking about sand...)
  4. I'll probably only take up to 5-6 requests a week. But that's an arbitrary thing and definitely not a rule, just a heads up. If you want something ASAP you might have to wait.

Tags: #Banners, Dragonborn1721, Four Corners of the House of DB, Official Art Group Tags?

Views: 522

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much!

Not a problem mate 

Here you go Warlord, this is kind of the first draft, I was debating whether to shrink it a bit (and make sure it doesn't take up as much space) but what do you think?

I love it! Maybe shrink it a bit, yeah, but other tham that it looks pefect. Perhaps the size pf the second one up in the examples?

I think it's still going to be a bit blocky because of the base image (which I kind of love, I'll show you the original one) but this is a fair bit smaller. I also made the gears seem a bit more randomly placed, just because honestly it was way too much effort to put them directly in the corners 

Attachments:

That looks perfect, thanks, DB.

Perfect! Those should do me for a while, thanks DB

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service