All Discussions Tagged 'Art:Tutorial' (11)

← Back to The Art Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tutorial: A Fool's Guide to Perk Spreads (Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 & Paint)

Greetings, it is I your Lord and Master Golden Fool here to explain the process that I use when creating perk spreads either for myself or…

Started by Golden Fool

46 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Golden Fool

Tutorial: A Fool's Guide to Equipment Spreads (Microsoft Word & Paint)

Just a heads up before you start reading, I will be redoing this using Powerpoint instead of word  as it makes it a lot easier and while th…

Started by Golden Fool

6 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Lord Buffalo

Tutorial: Making a Great Profile

*This is Nebula’s, not mine; I'm reposting it with his permission.* Welcome fellow Skyrim Blog members, to my guide/tutorial on how to make…

Started by Albino

4 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Lee Fiskilis

Tutorial: The Skull of Corruption

Its been a while since I did a tutorial here... You guys already know how I love working with metals, well lets try some BONE!!! I've been…

Started by Mason

10 May 6, 2015
Reply by Mason

Tutorial: Screenshot Basics

This is the first in a series of tutorials that will describe the tools and techniques necessary to take great looking screenshots in Skyri…

Started by Zimbu

16 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Sotek

Tutorial: Skyrimising Art (GIMP)

Oddball's Skyrimisation Guide Hi, Oddball here with a tutorial that is guaranteed to increase the quality of your builds with a bit of pra…

Started by Oddball

10 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Oddball

Tutorial: How To Make a Perk Spread (GIMP)

Hi, I’m Billy Mays here with a GIMP tutorial!  For those that are unfamiliar with that program, it is the freeware alternative to Photosho…

Started by TED

4 May 12, 2014
Reply by ShinJin

Tutorial: Beveled Text Effect (GIMP)

Hi, Billy Mays here with another GIMP Tutorial!  Before I begin, I want to thank Thiago Whatshisface for suggesting that I cover this one! …

Started by TED

4 May 6, 2014
Reply by Teccam

Photoshopping with Mason - Part 2

Metals! I absolutely love playing around with metals, and luckily for me Skyrim is full of metaly stuff for me to mess with! For this littl…

Started by Mason

59 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Mason

Photoshopping with Mason - Part 1

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I've posted in this corner of the blog but recently I've been getting a fair few people commenting and…

Started by Mason

32 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Jeffery J

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service