All Discussions Tagged 'roleplay' (20)

← Back to Roleplaying
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roleplay and player personality

Have you ever thought about your own personality affecting your character's choices in the game? After reading this article: RPG Games: Do…

Started by Vazgen

47 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Wu YiXiang

Do You Give Your Characters A Voice?

This may sound weird to some, but how do you bring your characters to life? For example I tend to imagine a voice in my head for my charact…

Started by Zach Draconis

45 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by ShyGuyWolf

It's Not Enough to Simply Ban Fast Travel

Among role players we often her about the idea of banning fast travel to enhance the role play experience. It's true that traveling from pl…

Started by CouchWarrior

21 May 18, 2016
Reply by Vulkhammar

Mixed Parentage as a Roleplay Element

An idea I’ve long been fascinated with is playing as a mixed race character. This is a bit wordy, but I've tried to boil it down as best I…

Started by Tim Faroe

30 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by mitch blatt

Two Questions about Altmer Lore-Friendliness

Hello everyone.   It's been awhile since I last showed up here, but I have a couple questions about making an Altmer character, and I want…

Started by Sahvedfo

9 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Sahvedfo

Making Skyrim scary without Requiem.

Skip this if you just don't care about my personal life  So for the past week I've been trying  to get my PC version of the game working ag…

Started by Naeg Runs-Into-Walls

0 Nov 6, 2015

Roleplaying an Argonian

I've been playing Skyrim again and having a blast, and I'm Roleplaying character types I have never done before. For example I'm playing a…

Started by Zach Draconis

41 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by x

Direction in Characters

As an avid roleplayer, I think a lot about the personality and motivations of my character. I find I can easily establish and use personali…

Started by Gregonav Acquiane

3 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Chronicler

The next elder scrolls game

Hello Skyrim blog I was just here wondering what will the next elder scrolls game be like and if it would help the roleplayers, then I had…

Started by Mr.King

6 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Logan B.

The CW's Arrow

Name: Oliver Queen Race: Nord Initial Build: -Apprentice Hood -Clothes (the ones that look like Robin Hood's) -Boots -Hunting Bow -Ir…

Started by Benedict Solis

4 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Chronicler

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service