All Discussions Tagged 'Roleplay' (21)

← Back to Roleplaying
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Poisoner's Corner

Poison… Present in all Elder Scrolls games starting from Daggerfall, this deadly alchemical tool has served heroes and villains alike. Poi…

Started by Vazgen

22 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Zonnonn

Role Playing Guide: The Thief

Since the thief is one of the main archetypes of Skyrim, the path to role playing as a thief might seem pretty obvious. There is a whole qu…

Started by Gabe Miniaci

39 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Gabe Miniaci

Role Playing Guide: The Assassin

First, I’d like to thank everyone who liked/commented on my thief role playing guide, as well as Paul, who featured it on the front page. I…

Started by Gabe Miniaci

30 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Gabe Miniaci

Blackblood's Roleplay Guide to Lycanthropy

Greetings, sera. Blackblood here with another guide. Since I posted a guide about vampirism I began to think up one for the werewolves. Aft…

Started by Blackblood

17 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Blackblood

Priests of Skyrim

First of all, before it's even mentioned, this is not Ponty's Paths of Paladins.  These aren't Paladins, nor Paths, but more examples of ho…

Started by Rüby Psiberzerker

14 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Hannibal Venen

Blackblood's Roleplay Guide to Vampirism

Greetings, sera. Blackblood here with something even more different that what I usually do. In keeping up with my most recent Character Pro…

Started by Blackblood

20 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Samuel Woody

The Bosmer and the Green Pact

Greetings fellow Skyrim players and roleplayers, Rikard here and this is going to be my first official blog on this awesome site and hopefu…

Started by Rikard the Reader

3 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Drakon

One Single Elder Scrolls Hero?

So I've been thinking, and I thought about the fact that all of the elder scrolls games so far take place within a few hundred years of eac…

Started by Gregonav Acquiane

31 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Idesto a'Shinbira

Role Play Guide: The Blades

"I am here to do three things: Protect the Septim bloodline, Kill Dragons, and fight the Thalmor, and I don't see no stinkin' Bloodline!" T…

Started by Bolvyn Venim

2 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by RogueSilver

Profile: Ullr the Nord Ranger

Name: Ullr Aliases: Known among his close kin as “the Unrestful” Sex: Male Race: Nord Class: Ranger Alignment: Lawful/Neutral   Titl…

Started by Aspect-Emperor

4 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Aspect-Emperor

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service