All Discussions Tagged 'RP:Profile' (160)

← Back to Roleplaying
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Profile: Caius

This is a profile for a character I'm going to start soon, then re-do on next-gen. First name: Caius Last name: unknown Aliases: Griffi…

Started by Zach Hersey

3 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Zach Hersey

Profile: The Lion of Whiterun

The Imperial soldiers shifted uncomfortably, their leather armor creaking as they leaned almost imperceptibly closer. Above them, near the…

Started by Asks-Many-Questions

17 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ajani

Character Profile: Do'Hagarr

Do'Hagarr, The Pridestalker Name: Do’Hagarr, or Garr for short Monikers: The Headhunter, The Pridestalker, Friend of Liyla (current) Gen…

Started by Rodur Foremaw

3 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by ShyGuyWolf

Profile: Grigori Peleides

~Grigori Peleides~ Name: Grigori Peleides Age: 30 Race: Imperial Gender: Male Birthsign: The Serpent. "Those born under this sign are the…

Started by Matt Feeney

13 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Phil

Profile: Sa'dri, aka The Raven of Windhelm

"All my life I've known the Gray Quarter as nothing but a diseased slum; a festering wound left oozing and infected by years of negligenc…

Started by MarkusMasterThief

7 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by MarkusMasterThief

Profile: Ararvyne the Daedric Templar

Greetings, sera. Blackblood here with, finally, the character for my main persona here on the Vault (current name at the time). With a heav…

Started by Blackblood

2 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Jeffrey

Profile: Glaenriel Greenleaf, The Exiled Jaqspur

Glaenriel (‘Daughter of the Glowing Stars’) Greenleaf was born in 4E72 in Elden Root, a city in eastern-central Valenwood, to Lord Glaro…

Started by David Okine

10 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by David Okine

Profile: Cyrena Fay

This is the profile for my character Cyrena Fay. I started writing it while writing another profile I planned uploading before this one, bu…

Started by David Okine

11 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by David Okine

Profile: Cyre

Cyre Name: Cyre Aliases: The Golden Fool, Laughing Mutt, Burning Hound, (Sir) Fluffles. Surname: Unknown, although Cyre has on occasion cla…

Started by Golden Fool

19 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Golden Fool

Profile: Hunter of the Unnatural

Check out the full build here.                  You come from a long line of hunters like yourself, your father was a hunter, and his fath…

Started by Santiago

5 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Lissette Long-Chapper

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service