All Discussions Tagged 'RP:Guide' (40)

← Back to Roleplaying
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Poisoner's Corner

Poison… Present in all Elder Scrolls games starting from Daggerfall, this deadly alchemical tool has served heroes and villains alike. Poi…

Started by Vazgen

22 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Zonnonn

Creating Your Own Artifacts

Creating Your Own Artifacts "It is said that Flame Atronachs willingly gave of their salts to forge the blade, and that it was tempered in…

Started by Borommakot

69 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Ajani

The Basics of Roleplaying: Backstories

Hello fellow Roleplayers! Your friendly neighbourhood roleplay queen AFG here with the next part in our "Basics of Roleplaying" series. In…

Started by Argonian Fangirl

15 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by mitch blatt

Role Playing Guide: The Thief

Since the thief is one of the main archetypes of Skyrim, the path to role playing as a thief might seem pretty obvious. There is a whole qu…

Started by Gabe Miniaci

39 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Gabe Miniaci

The Basics of Roleplaying

Hello My Hatchlings Dragon here with the first article of the group. After much deliberation I figured that I should start from the beginni…

Started by Dragon

10 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by mitch blatt

Role Playing Guide: The Assassin

First, I’d like to thank everyone who liked/commented on my thief role playing guide, as well as Paul, who featured it on the front page. I…

Started by Gabe Miniaci

30 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Gabe Miniaci

Festivals of the Moon

This is the guide for the festival-thing for my build "The Oathsworn". These are all made up and serve only for roleplaying purposes.  Th…

Started by Garthar the Old

7 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Mirric

Blackblood's Roleplay Guide to Lycanthropy

Greetings, sera. Blackblood here with another guide. Since I posted a guide about vampirism I began to think up one for the werewolves. Aft…

Started by Blackblood

17 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Blackblood

Ways to Role Play Bards: Basics

One of my favorite classes to play is a bard. I love that I mainly use a skill others wouldn't bother using unless they want to make money…

Started by Bryn

53 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Drakon

Faction Profile: The Resurrectionists

Faction Profile: The Resurrectionists  The Resurrectionists  The Resurrectionists are a secret fellowship whose members come from all walk…

Started by Vargr

9 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Vargr

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service