All Discussions Tagged 'Phil' (33)

← Back to Elder Scrolls Lore
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lore Gem Spotlight: Second Edition

Welcome to the second edition of Lore Gem Spotlights. Some of you may recall this being on hold after the first edition, and now it is rea…

Started by Malign

12 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Accursed Gloom

Legendary Figures: Morihaus

That Morihaus was the son of Kyne was a solid truth... according to the Song of Pelinal, that is. Is that true? What does it even mean to…

Started by Phil

28 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Hannibal Venen

Werewolves: Villians or Misunderstood?

By Hadlanter "Hadley" The Warden The idea that Hircine created the Curse of Lycanthropy is so ingrained in popular imagination that The Dae…

Started by Phil

32 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Justiciar Thorien

What is Lore to You: Chapter 2

Back in 2014 Scholar Vazgen started the discussion What is Lore to You in which he talks about the different ways lore is presented in gami…

Started by Phil

25 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Phil

Lore: Imperials. The City of a Thousand Cults

The position Shezarr enjoys in Cyrodilic worship if often misconstrued. He, and a thousand other deities, have sizeable cults in the Imperi…

Started by Phil

6 May 16, 2016
Reply by Phil

Aedra: Tsun

My name is Einwulf Trollsbane and I'm here today to tell you about Tsun. I've 'erd it said people in the south call 'im Zenithar and that h…

Started by Phil

8 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Hobelf42

Daedra Dossier: Meridia

Meridia is a Daedric Prince close to everyone's hearts. She gave us the mighty Dawnbreaker and perhaps sparked our imaginations in a way no…

Started by Phil

8 Mar 31, 2016

Lore Event: Reman I Part One

This is part one of a series on the subject of Reman Cyrodiil and is a collaborative effort by Axius Revan, Dragonborn1721 and Phil. Aka, t…

Started by Phil

15 Mar 23, 2016

Lore Event: Nords: Soul, Breath and Focus

In darkness, your light shines through, Warrior Goddess, for you we strike true. When hope is lost and war rages on, Warrior Goddess, hear…

Started by Phil

38 Mar 16, 2016

The Ancient Nordic Pantheon

Tom and Chris Dionko were talking about The Traditional Nordic Pantheon in the Questions thread and I thought it would be good fun to compi…

Started by Phil

288 Feb 27, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service