In order to keep things organized in the group, we have implemented a tag system so you can categorize your discussions based on what kind of tip or trick it is. The potential tags you can choose from are listed below:
- Exploits – Ways to break the game with a hugely beneficial effect for the player.
- Glitches – Relatively minor flaws in the game that can be used for amusement, benefit or both!
- Gold – Methods for getting large sums of money.
- Guides – Detailed walkthroughs on how to do something in Skyrim, such as a list of alchemy recipes or how to use bows effectively.
- Hints – Little tips that you might not have known about Skyrim before.
- Items – Tips regarding the acquisition and usage of items such as weapons, armor, and alchemy ingredients.
- Leveling – Methods for leveling skills quickly, easily or cheaply.
- Magic – Tips for using magic, from spells, powers, shouts or otherwise.
- Roleplaying – Tips and guides for immersive roleplay.
To add one of these tags your discussion, simply click on the Options button, then click on Add Tags (or Edit Your Tags if you've added tags already) and type in "Tips and Tricks [insert tag name here]" (quotation marks included). So, for Exploits, you'd add "Tips and Tricks Exploits", for Gold, you'd add "Tips and Tricks Gold", and so on.
In addition, there are certain tags used by the Tips and Tricks hosts only to categorize special features of the group. They are as follows:
- Showcases – Discussions that have previously been the subject of the Daily Feature on the Skyrim Blog's homepage.
- Field Tests – In-game challenges for players to attempt.
- Debates – Discussions that focus on a particular game mechanic or some other aspect of gameplay.