AHA, I have another Corner now  The second House of DB has just started up, fear the wrath of the many Corners.

Anyway, little joke aside, this discussion is slightly different from my other discussion (Over Here) about Pokemon, because well first it's a bit more focused on the Pokemon Showdown site, which for those that don't know, allows you to create teams and battle with them, but you get to skip all the boring EV/IV training, trading across Pokemon so you can get the perfect move-set or ability from a different generation, and just generally makes it easier to battle people.

So I figured there are two main uses for this discussion, first off we can use it to share replays of sweet battles we've had, and it could also be used for us to set up battles between each other (in other words, fight me people, I will demolish you with my Monotype teams

The Challengers:

Tae-Rai goes by TaeRai

Capricorn goes by Cpt. Raicorn

Bew W goes by Wergar 

DB's Mighty Tournament Rules:

1. Each person can bring two OU teams and two Monotype teams into the Tournament. These teams will be submitted to Dragonborn1721 (privately) before the Tournament begins, and must remain completely the same throughout the entire Tournament. 
  2. All Teams must have 6 Pokemon at Level 100
  3. Each player will play each other three times during the Tournament, twice in an OU match using either OU team, and once using either Monotype team.
  4. A win will get you 1 point, while a loss will get you 0. 
  5. The replay for each battle must be shared here afterwards by both players. This can be done by hitting upload replay, and then sharing it from there. 

Finals Rules:

1. During the finals, the two highest scoring players can battle in any Tier that they agree on, and must submit two teams specifically for the finals. One of those teams will have 6 Pokemon, while the other will be their substitute team and only have 3.
  2. They will play each other in a series of 3 battles, and in between each battle can exchange one of their Pokemon for one of their substitutes (only 1). The winner is whoever wins two out of three.
  3. As before the replay for each battle must be shared here by both players. 

Tags: Dragonborn1721, Four Corners of the House of DB pt. 2, Pokemon

Views: 561

Replies to This Discussion

Dang that sucks, I wanted to fight you in the tournament XD oh well, we can still battle normally outside of the tournament. You can be like the trainer/sparring partner for the contenders to help get everyones teams prepped and ready to dish out the awesomeness ;D well, now Im off to prepare my four teams!

Yeah why not, I mean I'm kind of hopeless with OU teams, but I can sure whip up some pretty nasty Monotype teams to test you against a whole range of different types (mainly what your weak against if you'd like). 

I should be good to play sometime tomorrow, just let me know (over message) what type you want to work with and I'll help out (same for anyone else, not just the Cap here) :D

I go by Wergar 

Shocking I know

My username is now Jim Ripper ;)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service