All Discussions Tagged 'KOTOR' (18)

← Back to The RPG Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KOTOR: Apeiron

Morning Ladies and Gents, I wanted to create a space for an upcoming project that has be unbelievably hyped, screw Fallout 4 or Skywind, pe…

Started by The Mighty DB

68 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Chris Diokno

KOTOR Build: The Sabermaster

UPDATE: Check out this build’s Build Spotlight! This is my go-to build in Knights of the Old Republic, so I figured that it would be quite…

Started by Albino

38 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Albino

KOTOR Build: The Jedi Marksman

And now for something completely different. With this build, I wanted to do several things that I rarely, if ever, do. First, rather than u…

Started by Albino

13 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Albino

KOTOR Build: The Forcemaster

After posting my first KOTOR build here, I decided that whether or not I post more would be dependent on how well it’d be received. My conc…

Started by Albino

61 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Librari the Wizard

KOTOR Event Build: The Repentant Knight

Welcome, everypony, to my second KOTOR build. Without further ado, let me begin the tale of.... Leimotif With death, comes remembrance. I…

Started by Chris Diokno

3 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by The Mighty DB

KOTOR Event Build: The Dealer of Death

I suppose there is regret in all men's hearts. Even one who is as twisted and corrupted as I am. While there are those who use the Force f…

Started by The Mighty DB

4 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by The Mighty DB

KOTOR: Apeiron - New Content?

This is purely speculation of course, we don't have any detail beyond that we will be getting new content. But what kind of stuff are you l…

Started by The Mighty DB

7 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Chris Diokno

KOTOR Artboard

An Artboard, is basically just a discussion for everyone to post awesome pieces of Fan-Art for games, or show off some screenshots they've…

Started by The Mighty DB

4 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by The Mighty DB

KOTOR 2 Event Build: The Grey Knight

(Not related to THOSE Grey Knights, screw Khal Draigo, and his beard full of tiny men.)  Welcome, to my first build for one of my favorite…

Started by Chris Diokno

5 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Chris Diokno

KOTOR Build: The Scoundrel

This build is quite similar to my Skillmaster, to the point where I wasn’t sure whether I wanted to post this or not. However, after thinki…

Started by Albino

17 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Albino

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service