All Discussions Tagged 'Gaming Corner' (28)

← Back to The RPG Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Building In... Dragon Age

Dragon Age is probably one of the bigger RPG series ever released, and it's also one that's excellent for Building in. So, in my new series…

Started by The Mighty DB

14 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Ebonslayer

Roleplay Discussion: Monarchs of Dragon Age

Welcome to the first Roleplaying Discussion of the group, to start things off I'll go with a group favorite in Dragon Age. Warning, there m…

Started by The Mighty DB

21 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Chris Diokno

Suggestion Box

A place for any feedback on the group or suggestions for what can be done to improve the group then feel free to leave it here. This isn't…

Started by The Mighty DB

67 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by The Mighty DB

Incoming Builds

So we've hit off pretty well I think. A Knights of the Old Republic and a Bloodborne Build all within the first few days of the group, not…

Started by The Mighty DB

100 May 9, 2016
Reply by Chris Diokno

Baldur's Gate Siege of Dragonspear: Shaman Class Thoughts

SHAMAN: Shamans forge a divine connection with the natural world, similar to the way Druids commune with nature, but Shamans are more spiri…

Started by The Mighty DB

12 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by The Mighty DB

Dishonored Lore: The Rat Plague

Dishonored Lore: The Rat Plague These hideous creatures the subject of years of tests… to no avail   I. Introduction Welcome to my second…

Started by ProbsCoolerThanYou

2 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Ebonslayer

What Games Interest You?

Hi there everyone, Relycs suggested something like this, and I do have to agree that it might help the group if we could see what games peo…

Started by The Mighty DB

36 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Pete Lowrie

Dishonored Lore: Metaphysics and Mysteries

Dishonored Lore: Metaphysics and Mysteries One of many that have been birthed of the Void…   I. Introduction If you’ve read my two prior ar…

5 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by ProbsCoolerThanYou

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen

It's been awhile since I've played this game, I own it on my old 360, which has seen better days. However, I'm pretty sure I could run i…

Started by Tim

24 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Ebonslayer

Dishonored Lore: The Abbey of the Everyman

Dishonored Lore: The Abbey of the Everyman A “defender” of  the faith ready for battle I. Introduction Religion in the world of Dishonored…

3 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by The Mighty DB

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service