All Discussions Tagged 'Dragonborn1721' (22)

← Back to The RPG Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pitch a KoTOR Sequel

Knights of the Old Republic 2 is an old game by now, and you've decided to cater to the fans and create a sequel to the game, set within th…

Started by The Mighty DB

1 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Chris Diokno

Pokemon Showdown Corner

AHA, I have another Corner now  The second House of DB has just started up, fear the wrath of the many Corners. Anyway, little joke aside,…

Started by The Mighty DB

28 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Capraicorn

General Dragon Age Lore Discussion

The other day there was an incredibly interesting Dragon Age discussion on a photo (can't for the life of me remember who posted it) and I…

Started by The Mighty DB

133 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Golden Fool

Dragon Age 2 Build: The Force Healer

Hawke was a good man...A little rough around the edges, but who isn't. Heroes can rarely live up to everyone's expectations. But Hawke was…

Started by The Mighty DB

37 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Matt Feeney

NWN Character Concept: Defensive Warrior

Again this is just another...example I suppose of what a Character Concept could look like. Basically the idea behind this isn't to showcas…

Started by The Mighty DB

0 Aug 14, 2016

Pokemon Sets and General Discussion

You know  I've been thinking about starting something like this for ages, and I suppose there's no time like the present to give it a bit o…

Started by The Mighty DB

210 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by The Mighty DB

NWN Character Concept: Quickfire Wizard

Disclaimer: A Character Concept is not a Character Build, this is unplaytested and doesn't go into as much information on Quests or Combat.…

Started by The Mighty DB

0 Aug 6, 2016

Far Cry Primal Build: Sabertooth

Before I go any further I'm not 100% sure whether Far Cry is a game that I can post for. To me it has enough qqualities to count as an RPG…

Started by The Mighty DB

28 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by The Mighty DB

NWN 2 SoZ Character Concept: The Red Knights

Storm of Zehir is an interesting expansion for Neverwinter Nights 2, instead of building one character and recruiting companions across the…

Started by The Mighty DB

10 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by The Mighty DB

DB's Interactive DA:O Playthrough

So in case you didn't notice, Dragon Age is one of the two games that have really blown up in terms of discussion lately (Yeah, Pokemon and…

Started by The Mighty DB

50 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by The Mighty DB

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service