Hop on the Nuka-Express for a trip to Nuka-World… America’s Favorite Vacation Destination! The fun starts on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on Tuesday, August 30th.

Nuka-World is a vast amusement park featuring Raider gangs and unique park zones like Safari Adventure, the World of Refreshment, Dry Rock Gulch, Kiddie Kingdom, Galactic Zone, and Nuka-Town, USA. Nuka-World features new quests, Raiders factions, weapons, creatures and more. Enjoy the ride!

Bethesda released the official trailer for Fallout 4's final DLC, "Nuka-World".

Personally, I'm really hyped for this DLC and it looks so much better than Far Harbour in my opinion, it just looks like there is going to be so much content, from the simple minigames to gearing up your gang and raiding settlements. Since Bethesda has developed a way to make functioning rides for the Theme Park, we might be seeing fully-functional vehicles in the next Fallout game.

So, what do you guys think? Can Bethesda redeem themselves with this final DLC (I hope so)?

Views: 502

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah downloaded last night but won't have time to play till later. FYI-the radio frequency doesn't come in unless your character is level 30

I *have* the DLC, and the new baseball bat mods are awesome, BUT I can't start the actual Nuka World since my character's so low-leveled. From what I've gathered from talking to my friend on Steam, it's bloody difficult.

It is even on a lvl 87 character.
My atoms bulwark character has been having a hell of a time with it. It's all inside lmao

FudgeMuppet has found a weapon that could be insanely powerful with the right perks, the Throatslicer, a knife you can aquirre in the market. Makes me want to start up my serial killer build idea again...

I seen it also the Splattercannon is great.

I saw that. There are a couple new perks that boost melee/unarmed which actually fit perfectly into a new build I'm working on. Pretty excited...just gotta get this workday over with haha

^ That, every....single....word......*rocks anxiously at desk*
Added a new perk to ghoulish that cures rads as well

It's ready to go. Now all I need is a weekend and a new character.

Requires level 30 top start, just a heads up

From what I've heard (basically I read it on the internet and haven't tried it myself) you can still find the place without getting the quest, much like Far Harbor.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service