All Discussions Tagged 'Arvis' (16)

← Back to Fallout Hub
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fallout Tips and Tricks Question Thread

Is your game bugged? Need help with a game mechanic and can't find it on the internet? Need help with a glitch or exploit in-game? Drop you…

Started by ProbsCoolerThanYou

47 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by ProbsCoolerThanYou

Vault-Tec Workshop Tips

Hello fellow wastelanders, and welcome to the Vault-Tec Workshop Tips Corner. This will be your hub for all content, guides, etc. related t…

3 Aug 11, 2016

Take a Hike, Pal: Perk Pilgrimages in Fallout 4

Note: all credit for the original idea for this idea goes to the user named Lanius. He has become inactive since he said he would create th…

17 Jul 6, 2016

Legends, or Our Lives?

I have this weird feeling there's not too many good feelings towards these guys.., Fallout 4 was the weirdest type of roleplaying game (esp…

26 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Mr. Edd

Faction Profile: Steel's Progeny

Faction Profile: Steel’s Progeny Table of Contents:   History Headquarters/Territory Organization/Ranks Closing Thoughts   History: Mobile…

3 May 28, 2016
Reply by Karver The Lorc

Faction Profile: The Sisters of the Seven Books

So proclaimeth the seventh book, “Ye shall keep from thy powder and thy shot, and shall instead bring vengeance on thine enemies with blade…

9 May 16, 2016
Reply by Golden Fool

Hub Roleplaying Profile Guide

Title of your profile (can be the name of your character or a title) Insert art depicting or representing your character. This can be a scr…

0 May 8, 2016

Quick Early Game Leveling and More in F:NV

Welcome to my first Fallout Tips and Tricks Showcase. I hope to turn this into a semi-regular series about ways to exploit the game for per…

0 May 6, 2016

Roleplaying: Role-play Quick Tips

This is the sister thread of Role-play Quick Tips in the Fallout Hub. Do you have any advice, aphorisms, or general tips for roleplaying in…

0 May 5, 2016

Brains and Brawn--Robert House

Brains and Brawn: Robert House enigmatic, all-seeing, and a relic of another time   I. A Primer on House’s Origins   Though he was born in…

1 May 4, 2016
Reply by ShyGuyWolf

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service