Welcome to the Group Helpdesk.

Here you can ask questions about Fallout to gather ideas and advice from other players and start general discussions about the game. This area will also serve as a directory to link to other areas of this site and others that are useful to our group members.

• The Fallout Wiki: Packed with statistical information from all Fallout games! Guns, perks, factions and creatures can all be researched right here.
  • Vault 101: This sites central hub for all news concerning the upcoming Fallout 4!
  • Fallout Lore: Everything you need to know about Fallout lore is currently being pieced together in this group.
  • Fallout Roleplaying: A group to discuss your characters backstory and how they interact in the world of Fallout.

Views: 5810

Replies to This Discussion

The Vanguard, by Casual Beers.

YES! Thanks

Thanks! Basically my idea was to make a more "fluid" combat experience and being able to close the distance quickly to quickly dispatch enemies, a form of blitzkrieg warfare. It's been a very fun time so far, but I'm also very early in the process of testing it. I'm eager to see how it holds up! 

Yeah sounds awesome!

About FO4 builds specifically:

I notice a number of builds recommend a specific Legendary weapon or armor piece, which (in my opinion) relies a bit too heavily on RNG to make the build possible. Would it be better to focus on easily-obtainable Non-Legendaries and scripted Uniques instead of saying something like "Get a Wounding Double-Barreled Shotgun" or "Somehow find a Kneecapper Gatling Laser"? I ask this because of practicality.

I do agree with you. In most of my builds I try to recommend a primary obtainable / known / named weapon and then maybe add in a "hey if you find this legendary weapon effect, that's a bonus".

Farming for legendary weapons can be annoying for sure.

Great, thanks. I know what to do now. Unfortunately, the move is imminent, so posting the WiP now isn't a great idea.
Yeah hold it for sure

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service