All Discussions Tagged 'ESO' (18)

← Back to The Elder Scrolls Online
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Celebrate Imperial City's One Year Anniversary!

This announcement is two days late. RL had taken hold of me, but I've managed to wrestle out of its cold, deathly embrace. Okay, now that I…

Started by Patriarch

10 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Patriarch

One Tamriel

The following was reproduced from the Elders Scrolls Online official site: HERE For the past few years, we've been working hard to improv…

Started by Patriarch

3 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by ShyGuyWolf

Loremaster's Archive: The Cradle of Shadows

The following was reproduced from the Elder Scrolls Online official site: HERE From the Journal of Dranos Velador, Field Captain of the S…

Started by Patriarch

19 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Phil

Loremaster's Archive: Ruins of Mazzatun

The following was reproduced from the official Elder Scrolls Online site: HERE What is happening in Shadowfen? Rumors have it that an Arg…

Started by Patriarch

3 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Phil

ESO Group Chat on the BAND App

Hello, adventurers of Tamriel! As you know, in Skyrim, players have the ability to pause their game. Many Tamriel Vaulters will pause thei…

Started by Patriarch

3 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Phil

Update 11: Shadows of the Hist Dungeon DLC and Base Game Download

SHADOWS OF THE HIST DLC DUNGEON PACK CONTENT: Cradle of Shadows Join the Argonians of the Dark Brotherhood in their battle against a cadre…

Started by Patriarch

15 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Phil

New ESO Content Incoming!

Matt Firori, ESO game director, confirmed that ESO would be receiving an Argonian Dungeon Pack and a character customization Barber Shop. I…

Started by Patriarch

6 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Patriarch

(SPECULATION THREAD) Next ESO DLC:Vvardenfell; TES6: The Dominion????

Zenimax has released the Public Test Server (PTS) for the upcoming Dark Brotherhood DLC. The PTS is a special server that gives temporary a…

Started by Patriarch

6 May 2, 2016
Reply by Paul

(Updated) ESO Anniversary - Double (or more) XP Week!!

Everyone knows that leveling in an MMO can be a grind. Well, that's about to change . . . at least for one week. Next week marks ESO's seco…

Started by Patriarch

16 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Patriarch

A Quick Question About Imperial Character Creation

Hello everyone.    So, I recently purchased ESO for the PC, and I have the Imperial Race available.  As of late, as I'm sure any of you who…

Started by Sahvedfo

3 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Sahvedfo

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service