(I am remaking this as a discussion instead of a page, for various reasons)

This is a page for a few different purposes:

1) Asking questions about the group.

2) Asking small game-related questions that don't require a new discussion.

3) Asking for character building or modding help. This can include attempting to get people to work with you for your mod or build, asking if something is lore-friendly, or suggesting builds or mods for others to make. (Note- this does not necessarily mean that your mod or build idea will be created; it just means that people now know about it)

Views: 2673

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Caesar can you tell me how exactly to copy all the mod files over to the Morrowind Data Files?

Sure thing, Veloth!

I did some searching, and found This Guide on the Morrowind Modding Wiki. It explains things fairly well (Much better than I could), and is aimed for the beginner, so I'd highly recommend giving it a read.

If you still have problems after that, just let me know. I'm sure we'll be able to get this working for you. 

Ok cool, I'll give it a shot. Hail Caesar! 

OK since I can't get the stupid mods to work I'll just have to come up with some cool roleplay ideas. Can you guys help me come up with some quests\stats\armors?

The ideas I had are:

Ashlander Guerrilla Fighter

Sith House Subversive

Mystic Monk

So I got a used laptop yesterday and I'm wondering what the necessary specs are for Morrowind, plus a decemt array of mods. Meanwhile I'm also trying to figure out the specs on this one, other than that I have 10 GB of free space, without the memory card I still have yet to install O.o any ideas?

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2472573,00.asp

For the PC details. I know very little about this stuff, fair warning.

I'm pretty horrendous with techy stuff as well, but Morrowind is a fairly old game, so I imagine that most new-ish computers would work.

Here's a Link that may be able to help you out better.

Thank you. I'm only asking because it behaved awkwardly with Arena, but that could be because I'm told it's a "floppy disc" which is apparently not good, plus the way the original game was, could have impacted it. Figured I'd ask before I blow a few more dollars on this stuff, since I mostly bought this computer for school and didn't wanna screw it up somehow lol.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Todd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service